Monday, November 16, 2015

Handmade With Love - Playing With the MFT Diagonal Quilt Square Cover-Up

 
Hello! I have to admit I debated not sharing these, not because I didn't love them, because I do, but they are much different from my usual card style, and have a very artistic feel to them. But, I decided to share them and I hope you like them as much as I do!
 
Here is my first card:
 
MFT Stained Glass frame by Veronica Zalis
   To achieve my stained glass water color look instead of cutting all the way through my watercolor paper I just "impressed" the image into the paper. Using a water color brush and the MFT dye ink colors I chose, I hand colored each individual block. It was actually very relaxing!
 
 
MFT Stained Glass Frame Two
 
    I created another card with a different patterned paper background but I like the first card with the Limelight background. It really makes the colors pop!
 
     Thank you for stopping by and for letting me share these with you! I hope you have a fabulous week!
 
 
 

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Great technique! I do love this quilt die!