Thursday, October 8, 2015

MFT Color Challenge 31 - Thankful

 
It's time for a new MFT Color Challenge and this week we have a beautiful, and challenging set of Autumn inspired colors for you to play with.
 
 
I can honestly say I wouldn't have pictured these colors together, but after mixing them together on a card I have to admit I love this striking color combo! Here is my card:
 
MFT Color Challenge 31
  This is my first time to use Die-namics Falling Leaves on a card, and to give them a little more dimension I lightly sponged each of them with the coordinating ink color. It's a very subtle effect, but that's what I was going for. I hope you will give these colors a try because I really want to say other ways they can be used on a card! Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to visit the MFT Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the MFT Challenge Design Team created!


2 comments:

francesca said...

beautiful card!!
I'm doing my first GIVEAWAY over at my blog! Be sure to check it out!! :)

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the burlap and the balloon strings!