Sunday, February 1, 2015

My Favorite Things Sketch 213 - You Bring Out The Best

http://www.cardchallenges.com/2015/01/wednesday-sketch-challenge-sketch-213_28.html
Ahhh, what a fun sketch! I had a bit of free time before our week long trip to Florida and I wanted to create one more card using this weeks MFT Sketch 213
 


You Bring Out The Best
 
To create this whimsical card I used the swirlies from LJD Whimsical Wishes and the Damask background. I added a stitched panel from Stitched Rectangle Stax and Stitched Scallop Edges. The leaves on my roses are from Blueprints 14. I used Cherry Crisp, Kraft, Spearmint, and Sweet Tooth card stock.  The "roses" were stamped with Cherry Crisp Premium Dye ink, and I used the Premium Dye Kraft ink pad to stamp my pattern. The sentiment, from BB You Have My Heart was stamped with Black Licorice.  If you haven't already there is still time to play along with this weeks sketch! 1 random participant will receive a $15 MFT store credit. If you use any MFT product on your card you will receive a $20 store credit! You don't have to use MFT to play along.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Oh I love that cluster of tone on tone sketchy flowers!

wienerhoneymooners said...

SO lovely Veronica!!!!!