Saturday, October 25, 2014

October Papertrey Ink Blog Hop

PTIHopOne
 
 Welcome to the Papertrey Ink October Blog Hop! It has been a few months since I played along and I am happy to be here today!  So, I think my card may be one of the last cards linked up today, but this morning before we left to spend the day doing family stuff I just wasn't happy with the morning light. So, I re-took the pic when we got home. ANYWAYS, here it is! :)
 
I used this beautiful color combo:
 


 
To create my card I used the Tinsel and Tags Make It Market Kit, and the Stitched Snowflake Die. I re-shaped the seasons greetings sentiment and stamped it on the banner. I like this orientation better then the intended design. The patterned paper is also from the Tinsel and Tags kit.
 
I am thrilled you stopped by, especially so with my card being posted so late. I can't wait to visit your creations for today's hop! Thanks for stopping by!!
 
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

I LOVE this! Super cute card!!!

Giovana said...

Absolutely beautiful!! I can't stop staring at it.

Marcia Hill said...

You did a beautiful job on this card! Love the softness of the colors and just everything about it...perfection! :0)

Connie MacFarlane said...

This is just fabulous. Love the soft colours.

Danielle Flanders said...

gorgeous card, Veronica!

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--what a wonderful creation! Perfect use of that color combo & I love what you did with the snowflake die!

Joyce said...

This is gorgeous. I love your pretty scene, and the bits of snowflake die sticking out from behind are wonderful.

Kara said...

so beautiful veronica!

Naomi said...

Love it! Such a cute little scene you've built and the colour palette works perfectly!

Tracey McNeely said...

I love this Veronica, you used the colours perfectly!