Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The Joy Of Stamps And Ink

Thankful
 
   I love this hobby of ours, I mean, TRULY love it. I love creating something beautiful using ink, stamps and paper and find it very therapeutic. In the world we live in now, I am thankful that I have an escape that doesn't involve leaving my house, just a trip to my craft room. Okay, okay, back to the card, hehe.  I stamped this card using the very popular  Stampin' Up! set "Kinda Eclectic". The card itself is pretty self explanatory. The banner was die-cut using the SU banner set, and the wood grain card base was stamped using the Hardwood background stamp, and Tempting Turquoise ink and paper.
 
I am glad you stopped by!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

such a lovely card. the sun burst is so pretty, love how you brought it off the center of the tag and onto the card base. this hobby is THE BEST hobby :)

~amy~ said...

It's so very true about our hobby...can you imagine not having it? I'm always kind of surprised when I find out that someone doesn't have a hobby...sheesh, what do they do with their time? That's the pro and con of our hobby...I could do it all day...which is good and bad, kwim?

anywho's...your card is smashing! The colors are so fresh and fun. The woodgrain on the turquoise...love that.