Wednesday, May 28, 2014

May Paper Smooches Guest Designer Week #4 - Homemade

PS1
 
  Today I am sharing my final cards as the May Paper Smooches Guest Designer. I have really enjoyed this month, and am thankful that I was given the opportunity to be a guest designer. The cards I am sharing today feature stamps from "Kitschy Kitchen" and the "Apron" die set. I created a little card set with coordinating envelopes. There was a third card but I didn't want to make my post too picture heavy.
 
PS2
 
I am happy you stopped by, and thank you to Kim @ Paper Smooches for letting me share my cards this month!

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

oh my these are adorable.. love that apron die.. awesome cards.

Happy Dance said...

Darling colors in these cards! Love those little apron dies too. It really looks like you've had a blast GDing at PS. Great design, great cards. Bev