Saturday, April 19, 2014

Just Hatched - Welcome Sweet New Baby

MamaEle2
 
Noooo, not mine! It never hurts to have cute baby cards on hand for mailing. Today I am excited to share a card I created with "Just Hatched" stamps and dies from Mama Elephant. Ca-uteness over load! I stamped my egg shell in Soft Sky by Stampin' Up!, and the grass in Pistachio Pudding. I colored the little chickie using Spectrum Noir markers. The stitched die-cut center was made using the Femme Frames set also by Mama Elephant. I am playing along with this months Mama Elephant Inspiration challenge. Here is the picture:
 

                             I am happy you stopped by, and I hope you have a wonderful day!
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I was wondering about the stitching, I even zoomed in to check it, love it!

~amy~ said...

super duper cuteness!

Annette Allen said...

what a cutie.. i so need this set..

Cathy said...

Such a cute card, love the stitched panel too, so effective, Cathy x