Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Noel

TTNoel
 
Hello friends. Today I have a card to show you that I created using stamps from Technique Tuesday stamp set "Trendy Trees".  I paper pieced the trees using patterned paper from Lawn Fawn, and Echo Park. I kept my card clean and simple because I am playing along with this weeks CAS-ual Fridays Challenge. It has been a LONG time since I joined in on the fun!
 

                                              I used 8 design elements to create my card!

1.) tree stamp with dashes
2.) tree stamp with rectangle pattern
3.) Noel stamp
4.) dotted patterned paper
5.) green multi hue patterned paper
6.) machine stitching
7.) red chevron ribbon
8.) Linen/Canvas impression plate from PTI

                       I hope you like my card, and I hope you have a wonderful week. Thanks for stopping by!
 





5 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous card Veronica!

Lindsay said...

Seriously, Veronica! This is too adorable! LOVE those cutie trees, and the sweet pink ribbon! Thanks for sharing it at CAS-ual Fridays!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Sanketi said...

Lovely! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

Darnell said...

You came back to the CFC with a bang, Veronica!! Congratulations on the Contender win!! Hugs, Darnell