Saturday, October 5, 2013

Happy World Card Making Day - A Trio Of Cards!

WCMD1
 
The day is here, the day we card makers celebrate our favorite past time, card making!
It was a quiet one for me, but I enjoyed spending some time in my craft room working on a handful of cards. My first cards features stamps from Wplus9. Next up:
 
 
WCMD2
 
       I created this card for this weeks Papertrey Ink Make It Monday: Repeat & Lift. I had the flowers left over from extra stamping. I always stamp a few extra flowers and leaves when I make floral cards. And lastly I have this card to show you:
 
 
WCMD4
 
If you are a reading my blog today then odds are you are a card maker as well, and today I dedicate my last card to you! Thank you to all of you that leave comments, and thank you for just visiting my blog. I don't know what I would do without my hobby, and the wonderful, talented people I have met along the way. I hope you have a wonderful WCMD!
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

Happy WCMD to you too!!! Thanks for the pretty cards! I am guilty of not commenting often enough but I really do enjoy my visits!!

Alex said...

Hope you had a fantastic day creating all these beautiful cards! They all came out great!

Rachel said...

Really really love the pumpkin card. It looks like a hand made quilt!