Sunday, August 25, 2013

Papertrey Ink August Blog Hop - Woodgrain

PTIHOP

Hello hello! Back again with a card I whipped up this evening for the Papertrey Ink August Blog Hop. I used this beautiful color combo and sketch:

To create my card I used the Papertrey Ink stamp sets Cutting Garden, Farm and Barn, and Think Big Favorites #2. I added lines of stitching to give my card a little more dimension. I just love the way it turned out! I'm happy you stopped by and I hope you have a wonderful day!


5 comments:

Kara said...

Beautiful Veronica!! I love the red stitching!!

Colleen said...

Great job, Veronica! I started with this sketch/color combo and the red was hanging me up, so I switched. Fab idea to make the stitching red!

Joni Andaya said...

This is lovely Veronica, thank you for sharing :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful Veronica, you used the colours perfectly, love those flowers.

Joyce said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Such a fabulous take on the sketch.