Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Play Date Cafe Challenge #185 - Happy Days




Hello and welcome to The Play Date Cafe! We have a beautiful color story for you this week:

Magenta...Teal..Light Gray

We also have a wonderful sponsor that generously supplied the PDCC design team with product for this weeks challenge:



Here is what I created using this weeks color story!

PDCCJune5

I used the Great Impressions stamps "Hot Air Balloon"

8561 - Hot Air Balloon - Sku: F549

and "Tons".

8557 - Tons - Sku: C449
I only inked up "wishing you" and "happy days", so this sentiment can be used for just about any occasion!

I hope you will play along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe, and as always thank you for stopping by!


                                                                        

4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

oh wow this is gorgeous.. I love the glitter base and that balloon is perfect.. love it

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a cute card using this GI image and I like how you worked the sentiment

Jenny said...

Veronica I adore the fresh clean look of your card! The stitching is the perfect added element! Thanks so much for showcasing Great Impressions Stamps!

Hugs,

Jenny

Rachel said...

love every little teeny thing about this card! and the touches of that bright teal glitter are awesome!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com