Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Play Date Cafe Challenge # 183

  Hello and welcome to The Play Date Cafe! This week we have a bold, and beautiful color  story for you to play with!


                                          Navy...School Bus...Emerald

       We also have a wonderful sponsor this week: Elizabeth Mindemann, a CTMH Rep who was sweet enough to supply the PDCC design team with the beautiful button accents you see on all of our cards this week!



                                        Thank you Elizabeth!

          Here is what I created using this weeks color story:


PDCCMay22

I used my brand new stamps from Papertrey Ink, Ruby Rose. I SO love this set! As you can see from my picture I accented my flower centers with the CTMH button pearls. I LOVE that they have sticky backs, which make them super easy to use!

I hope you will play along with us this week and I am super happy you stopped by today!


                                                          

5 comments:

Happy Dance said...

Love how you've used these colors. Such a bright and happy card. Really like this one! Bev

Unknown said...

I love this card! I have several stamp sets that would work well with this design - off to create something :)

Rachel said...

oooo what a beautiful new stamp!! the layers look flawless, and so perfect with our colors!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

Mary said...

Oh so pretty! I love those bight bright flowers!

Basement Stamper said...

Love this card, the flowers with those large pearls in the middle are stunning!