Thursday, May 30, 2013

Fun Friday With Your Next Stamp - Summer Fun!


            



YNSFFMay31

Well, it is the last Friday of May, and I am happy to be joining a handful of my fellow YNS design team members for Fun Friday with YNS!

Our theme for May was Summer Fun, and I was excited to ink up my favorite flamingo from the YNS stamp set "Flamingo Fred".



  I had so much fun making my card! I used the YNS "Puffy Cloud die set" and a flower that I turned into the sun from the "Whatnot Seasons Set One die set". My sentiment is from one of our new clear photopolymer stamp sets "Happy Day Sentiments".



I am happy you stopped by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!


                                                   

2 comments:

Happy Dance said...

How cute is this?! Love your polka dot sky, button sun, and that flamingo?! That flamingo is a hoot! Great card. Bev

Donna B. said...

He is too cute!! Love this happy card Veronica!