Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Avery Elle May AEI♥U Challenge - Celebrate!


AAMayChallenge

    Hello! It has been quite awhile since I played along with the AEI♥U Challenge, and the inspiration picture was just too pretty to pass up!


I decided to use the colors, and patterns in the picture as my inspiration.

AAMayChallengecrop


    To create my card I used the Avery Elle stamp sets "Celebrate" and "Petals and Stems". I accented the petals, and leaves using pigment ink, and a blender pen. And as a final touch I added Crackle Accents to give them a touch of dimension.

I am happy you stopped by, and I hope you have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow wee this is gorgeous..love all those flowers..

Colleen said...

Beautiful card!! Love the addition of the crackle accents...nice touch.

Kara said...

this is awesome Veronica. Love the touch of crackle accents on the leaves!!

Susan Hogan said...

Pretty, pretty..............love those colours so much. Like the touch of crackle for accent too.

Maria said...

Gorgeous...beautiful colorful flowers!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Veronica, this is stunningly gorgeous! Love everything about it!

Avery Elle said...

Wow! This is so lovely Veronica! You hit this one out of the park!