Friday, April 19, 2013

Happy Birthday To You!



SusanB-day2

I created this card today with a very special person in mind, Susan Opel, the Creative  Editor of Paper Crafts Magazine.  Happy Birthday Susan!!  I used stamps from a super cool company, Avery Elle! I used the sets "All Occasions Tags", and "Petals and Stems". I used Only Orange, and Tangerine Tango from Stampin Up to stamp my flowers. The greenery was stamped using ink from TPC Studio. (Excellent inks).  I finished off my card with a big ol' orange bow, and what can I say...I LOVE it! I'm happy you stopped by, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Annette Allen said...

so pretty...loving all the orange.. Perfect for Susan.. :)

Deborah Frings said...

Beautiful! Love the colour!

Sudha said...

Beautiful creation n I like the orange so much.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Such a gorgeous card - I love anything orange, such a happy color!

Gisela said...

Great bright orange card.