Friday, March 15, 2013

Fun Friday With Your Next Stamp!



YNSFF-1


   Happy Friday and welcome to Fun Friday With Your Next Stamp! Our theme for the month of March is "Celebration". So I have a fun washi tape inspired card to share with you!





YNSMarchFF-2




To create my card is used the Whimsy Star Layered Die Set.



 I also used a sentiment stamp from the set "Heartfelt Sentiments".




I just love the fonts on this set!

I am also playing along with the Moxie Fab World Card Creations Week: Washi Tape Challenge! I had 3 cards of my own published in this issue!
I'm happy you stopped by today, and be sure to stop by the YNS Store Blog to see the other YNS design team members playing along today!









4 comments:

Jingle said...

This is very pretty!

Laura said...

I love, love LOVE this card Veronica! Fabulous!! :)

Lea L. said...

So cute & fun! LOVE the cutout stars!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Veronica! Thanks for linking this up to the Washi Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)