Saturday, February 9, 2013

Papertrey Ink "Wrap It Up" Challenge



PTIFEB6


  Burlap, I  just LOVE burlap! I bought a huge roll from Hobby Lobby around Christmas time and I love using it every  chance I  get. Today I am playing along with the PTI "Wrap It" challenge. The challenge is to create a wrapped item using a Pinterest picture as inspiration. Here is my inspiration:




Beautiful, isn't it?

 I wrapped, and decorated a PTI stamp case using one of my favorite sets "The Sweet Life". I stamped my roses in shades of orange. I created a matching set of cards to go along with it. Here is a close up of one of the cards:

      PTIFEB7

I also used a sentiment from Signature Greetings Two. I hope you like my gift set, and I am happy you stopped by today!
 

                                                                                               

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

super duper gorgeous!

Lea L. said...

This is beautiful! I love the neutral color palette!!

Jingle said...

GORGEOUS! I love it!