Sunday, February 3, 2013

A Day Late - Day 7 Of The Valentine's Blog Hop






                                            I am here a day late (sorry) with my final card for the Valentine's Day Projects Blog Hop!



This has been a fun 7 days, and I hope we have all given you lots of Valentine inspiration!

To create my card I used the Avery Elle stamp set "Lots of Love". I am SO happy that AE has a cutting file for the hearts, I LOVE not having to cut out the hearts the "old fashioned" way. lol  I stamped the hearts with three different colors of ink.  I hope you like my card and I'm happy you stopped by!



                                                                                                                 

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very very pretty!!!

Katie Gehring said...

Love this Veronica! All those monochromatic hearts make me smile!