Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Craft's Meow Sneak Peek Day #3 - Your Friendship


TCM3-1




  Hi and welcome to day #3 of The Craft's Meow November Release Sneak Peek! My card today features the stamp set "Beautiful Shelf". I stamped the shelf on wood grain patterned paper and cut it out. I stamped the quilt, colored it, and cut it out also. The sentiment is from the set "Let It Snow". Be sure to visit The Craft's Meow Store Blog to see what the rest of the cards created using Beautiful Shelf!!

                                                  

4 comments:

Joyce McIntosh said...

Great card. I love the quilt stamp. Can't wait to get it.

Annette Allen said...

hey have you been to my MIL's..hehe.. this like how she used to have her mantel. Super cute card.. Love those images and fun design..

Miriam Prantner said...

LOVE this!!! Great coloring on the quilt and I love how you hung it and your paper choices!

Lin said...

Beautifully done in these soft subtle colors, Veronica!