Friday, January 20, 2012

{YNS Fun Friday and Exciting Design Team News!}

YNS - You Make My Heart Soar


   Hello! Today I am thrilled to announce that I have been asked to be a permanent member of the Your Next Stamp Design Team! I am so darn excited. This has been a dream, and goal of mine for quite sometime, and I really couldn't be more excited then I am to be on this team.  So, today I am posting a card using one of my favorite YNS stamp sets "You Make My Heart Soar". These stamps are cling mounted rubber stamps and are so easy to use. The set consists of the kite, and two sentiments. Now, you won't believe the price but you can get this set right now for only $3.00! Quantities are limited so you better run over and grab it as fast as you can if you wanna add this adorable set to your collection. LOL, I know I sound like an info-mercial, but I truly love these stamps, and wouldn't be here talking about them if I didn't. Now, to create my card I stamped the kite on a piece of DSP from Stampin Up and paper pieced the kite. I added a couple of strips of matching dsp that I punched using the Fiskers Upper Crest , and EK Success Swirls punch. I added a bit of machine stitching, and to finish off my card I added some taffeta ribbon and a button tied with twine from The Twinery. I hope you are having a great day and thank you for letting me share my happy news with you! Have a wonderful day!
                                                                                  

3 comments:

Dana Joy said...

Fabulous card Veronica. So happy your on the team with us.

Hugs
Dana

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Love this sweet card Veronica! Welcome to the YNS team!!!
Hugs
Karen

Becca said...

this card is so nice...I really like the white on it...you never see white on cards much..you created a beautiful card.