Sunday, January 1, 2012

{A New Year and Lots To Be Thankful For}

sewspecial1

  Happy New Year! Like everyone else the past few days I have been thinking back on the year and the ups and downs that 2011 brought my family. Thankfully we ended the year on an up. I hope 2012 brings you love, joy, and peace, things we all could use more of I'm sure.  Today I created a special Thank You card for a dear friend that owns a quilting shop in my town, and I just knew the stamp set "Home-made 6 Bean Soup for Jillibean Soup" by Unity would be PERFECT! I stamped the stitching stamps in A Muse Studio ink. The patterned paper I used is the matching paper collection by Jillibean Soup. I added an EK Success punched border, and a button tied with twine. I love how well my wooden button matches the rest of my card. My card base is Crumb Cake by Stampin' Up.  Today I am playing along with the Ippity Challenge Blog which was to create a thank you card.  I hope you have a great week and a wonderful New Year! Happy 2012!



                                                                             

1 comment:

Rona said...

Adorable Card!!! So glad you played along with the Ippity Challenge.