Wednesday, January 4, 2012

{Love Muffin Tags}

lovemuffin5

  Hello friends. Today I am happy to show you my first "postable" project using my handy dandy new Electronic Die-Cut machine the KNK Zing. This amaZING (lol) machine was part of the World Card Making Day package I won from Paper Crafts Magazine. Even after 2 months I still can't believe I was one of the winners. Anywho, I must admit I left the Zing in its box for a couple of weeks, I was scared of it! It isn't as easy to operate as my CricutEx, but last week I decided to take the plunge and open the box. The learning curve is steep, and I had a tough time getting it figured out, but after a few swears, (keepin' it real) and intense frustration, I am slowly starting to love my machine. Now onto my tags!  I used the Lettering Delights tag set " Basic Tags" to cut out my cute little tags. The stamp set I used is from one of my favorite stamp companies YNS Your Next Stamp, "Love Muffin". I stamped the cupcakes and colored the wrapper, heart, and leaf with Copic, Promarkers, and Sharpies. The muffin top was paper pieced using some adorable paper I just picked up from Hobby Lobby by Paper Studio. I added some vintage lace, regal rose grosgrain from SU, and patterned paper from October Afternoon. I finished off the tags with twine for tieing. I hope you like my tags, and keep an eye out for more projects using YNS, and my KNK Zing!

                                                                               

2 comments:

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Oh my they are just adorable!!!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

These are super SWEET!!! Grabbing the photo for the YNS website and I'll post them on FB too!
Hugs
Karen