Monday, January 23, 2012

{I'd Cross An Ocean For You!}

whaleredo

  Good Morning friends! Today I am here to show you a card that was published in this months issue of Paper Crafts Magazine! My card was picked for the "Cure For The Winter Blues" section of this months issue.  I am extremely excited to report that I have cards in the next 4 issues as well!!!  When I first started stamping my dream was to be published and be on a stamp companies design team some day, and so far both have come true. I truly can't believe how much I have accomplished in the world of Paper crafting. I seriously want to thank you for believing in me and for your support as I continue my paper crafting journey. I know that sounds kind of corny, but I mean it!  Anyways, enough of that, lol.  To create this card I used DSP from Stampin Up's Brights Stack, and PTI's "Whale Wishes" stamp set.  A very simple, cute card!  I hope you have a wonderful Monday!!




                                                           

4 comments:

Arlene said...

Congrats Ronnie! Can't wait to see the other 4 issues. Love the simplicity of this card. Beautiful.

carol (krillsister) said...

Congratulations. Very pretty card. Reminds me that I can use this image for Valentine Day too!

Leah said...

Such a sweet card! Congrats on all your pubs! I would love to published one day but I don't know...I guess I'm scared to try:)

Joyce said...

Congratulations on your publications. This is such a sweet card. I can see why it was selected.