Saturday, September 10, 2011

{Studio Stampers September Blog Hop}


Good Afternoon and welcome to the September Studio Stampers Blog Hop! If you have been following along with the blog today you should have arrived from the super creative blog of Lisa Wakabayashi 
    To create  my card I used the "Together Forever" stamp set. I stamped the cake twice, once on sugar card stock, and the second time on white shimmer paper. I paper pieced the cake and used a foam dot to make it pop. The beautiful damask background is our oh so pretty blackberry shimmer couture cardstock. I machine stitched around the card and added a strip of silver shimmer card stock to the bottom. I added paper piercing to give it some extra dimension. I finished off my card with a button tied with Sugar twine. Today I am also playing along with this weeks A Muse Studio Challenge. Your next stop on the Studio Stampers blog hop is  Lisa Chapman.  Here is the full list of blog hop participants:

Studio Stampers Blog Hop


Krystie Hersch

Kristen Watson

Kathy Hatzke

Karen Crisp

Kari Bell

Lisa Wakabayashi

Veronica Zalis <--  You are here!

Lisa Chapman

Lianna Vigil

                                    Thank you for hopping along with us today!!
                                                 

10 comments:

Ann Martin said...

This is so lovely and I bet the shimmer makes it even prettier in real life.

blah said...

Simply gorgeous! I love the shimmer cardstock and this one is so elegant.

Indy's Designs said...

What a lovely wedding card.

Indy's Designs said...

What a lovely wedding card.

Sue D said...

Very elegant card!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

liannallama said...

Love this--the blackberry is so pretty with the wedding theme and the shimmer paper is so rich!

Lueyes said...

Very pretty card.

Angie said...

Beautiful card. I love the layers and the machine stitching.

Kristen said...

Wonderful! I need to pull out my piercing tool - thanks for the inspiration.

Lisa Wakabayashi said...

Great card, so sweet!