Sunday, September 18, 2011

{Kindness and Friends}


   Good Sunday Morning friends! Today I am posting a card that I created for a special friend who is seriously one of the very sweetest people that I have ever met. I chose a sentiment from the Hero Arts set "Treasure the Moments".  The flower was is from the Clearly Inspired set "Brushed Flowers". I stamped the floral image in two shades of A Muse Studio ink, Cherry, and Fern. The card stock I stamped on is SU Ivory Naturals. For the very first time ever I used red thread to add the stitching around the edges of my card. I LOVE the way that turned out and plan on adding color to my stitching again. I distressed the edges of my first layer and then added a layer of kraft card stock, and very vanilla card stock. I finished off my card with a button tied with A|S toffee twine. I hope the rest of your weekend goes well, and always, thank you for visiting my blog today!   Today I am playing along with the following challenges:

Wee Memories Challenge #68 - No Patterned Paper







4 comments:

jimlynn said...

Awesome card! Love the patterned paper you used as a back drop for the photo too...it really makes the card stand out pretty.
Lynn

Kelly Schelske said...

It's gorgeous Ronnie!

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty Ronnie, love the softness of your floral image!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Oh this is so pretty!!!Thanks for playing along with us at Wee Memories!!!