Monday, April 4, 2011

{Pretty Pink Buttons}


Happy Monday and welcome to my blog! I hope this Monday is treating you well. So far it has been a great day here with my boys.  Today my card features a "Go-To" sketch from Paper Crafts Magazine that is a perfect way to use buttons! If you are anything like me you probably have tons of buttons. I used to be bad about hoarding my favorite embellishments but lately I have been using them a lot more and have found it to be liberating. Try it, you'll see what I mean! Ok now back to the card, the stamps I used are from Unity Stamp Co "Just a Note" and they are a part of the Itty Bitty line by Jillibean Soup. The patterned paper I used is the Echo Park "Springtime" collection. I stamped the polkadot label in SU Melon Mambo, and the sentiment in SU Espresso. The cute stitched ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. I finished off the card with a machine stitched border. Today I am playing along with a few challenges:

All Things Unity Challenge 28 - Buttons

Wee Memories Challenge #50 - Color



14 comments:

Giovana said...

Another beautiful card!! Thanks again fro joining us at Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge.

jimlynn said...

Wonderful use of those buttons and a beauty of a card!
Lynn

Nerina said...

Mmmmmmm! This is such a fabby creation! I love the blooms you've mixed with the buttons ... and pink is the MOST WONDERFUL colour :0)! Thanks for playing along at the Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

Ashley Newell said...

This is SUPER cute! I love this card!

Becky said...

I love Pink! This card is so cute! You never cease to amaze me. :-)

Michelle VP said...

How fun to add all those buttons! :)

MiamiKel said...

This is such a fun card!! I absolutely adore how you've placed the buttons! It flows so well and this delish pink card just has so much symmetry to it - beautiful!

Kelly said...

VERY cute. The background paper is darling and I love the layout for the buttons. They flow!

The Paper Pundit said...

What a beautiful use of buttons, love it!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

So pretty love the buttons thanks so much for playing along with us at Wee Memories!!!!

StampinCathy said...

Your card is so pretty and fun! I just love how you used the buttons. Thanks for playing with us at ATU!

Deborah Frings said...

Such a sweet, pretty and feminine card. I love the flowers and all those buttons - just lovely!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY goodness! this is gorgeous! I LOVE your stamping and that paper with the beautiful bow and buttons galore! LOOOOOOOOVE this! You nailed this challenge--BEAUTIFULLY done:) Thanks so much for playing along and joining in the fun over at ATU!!

Sara Henton said...

Just too cute!! And I really like your spray of buttons. Thank you for playing with us over at ATU!!