Friday, April 1, 2011

{Best Fishes}


Happy Friday everyone! Today was a lonnng day, but thankfully we got thru it. We've all been trading a nasty flu bug that just won't go away. Despite all that I was able to play with some goodies I received in the mail today, some of Inkadinkado's brand new cling stamps. They are awesome, and I hope they plan on creating more designs! For my card I used the super cute "fish" cling stamps. I colored them with pro-markers. The patterned paper is from Big Lots that I picked up last weekend. I added some long neglected dew drops for the "bubbles", and added two colors of bakers twine. I finished off the card by adding a row of cute mini buttons and the sentiment.  I had fun making this card! Don't forget to enter my blog candy if you haven't already done so, here is a pic of what I'm giving away!


 Be sure to check back in tomorrow because we are having an A Muse blog hop with lots of A Muse goodies that will be given away!
        Today I am playing along with several challenges,

Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday - Use Bling

Rescue Challenge - Corner Rounder

Totally Paper Crafts Challenge #60 - For the boys

Dutch Dare Challenge #106 - Distressing

Cute Card Thursday Challenge #158 - Couples


10 comments:

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

So cute! Fun colors too! Love the fish and the bubbles! thank You so much for joining us at Dutch Dare this week!

Deb said...

gorgeous this is so cute, the embossed background is perfect as the water!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

*Ang* said...

Fabulous creation Veronica! Love the embossed background, and cute image. Thanks for sharing at Dutch Dare. Hugs, Ang x

Anne said...

Thanks for playing along with TPC this week with this cutie patootie
Anne x

EleeK said...

Bright colors, cute fishies, and itty bitty buttons to match the geometric look. Fun!!

MiamiKel said...

Hope everyone is feeling better! Your card sure is cheerful and happy - it's darling!!!!

ruth said...

Oh my word, I LOVE this card!!! The colors, the design, the adorable fish & especially the little bubbles!

Thanks for taking the challenge this week at Frosted Designs!

Michelle VP said...

What cute fishies in those bright colors. Love the dew drops for bubbles. :)

Vanja said...

Oh, they are so cute!!
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
Hugs
Vanja

Eli said...

The background is great with the bubbles and the fish are very nice